Spring Break is over and the kids are back at school today. Abby spent the last four days at Grandpa Jacks. She went shopping and ate too much health food. Scratch that, she ate nothing healthy. Her brothers missed her the whole time she was gone. We picked her up in Bluffton yesterday and I helped Dad stack some landscaping pavers and move some steel beams leftover from the fire. The lot is being cleaned up right now and the debris is being hauled away. They will also tear down the basement walls and fill it in with dirt. Sure is said seeing that place totally destroyed. dad and George are leaning heavily on moving close to us. That would be so awesome. They have not decided wether to build or buy, but would still like o log home.
Yep, we can see this! I just gave Chris our user name and password so you can delete the link to Boise Barkdulls and just use the barkdull-family link...if that makes sense (???)
4 comments:
Spring Break is over and the kids are back at school today. Abby spent the last four days at Grandpa Jacks. She went shopping and ate too much health food. Scratch that, she ate nothing healthy. Her brothers missed her the whole time she was gone. We picked her up in Bluffton yesterday and I helped Dad stack some landscaping pavers and move some steel beams leftover from the fire. The lot is being cleaned up right now and the debris is being hauled away. They will also tear down the basement walls and fill it in with dirt. Sure is said seeing that place totally destroyed. dad and George are leaning heavily on moving close to us. That would be so awesome. They have not decided wether to build or buy, but would still like o log home.
Just in case you didn't know, here is the link to our Boise based Barkdull Family Blog...
http://barkdull-family.blogspot.com/
Yep, we can see this! I just gave Chris our user name and password so you can delete the link to Boise Barkdulls and just use the barkdull-family link...if that makes sense (???)
Hmmmm.....Sooooo, I see, sorta kinda like a .....uh....oh never mind.
I will be mowing for the first time this year, tomorrow.
Post a Comment